music player

Thursday, January 15, 2015

~~

Dear Syra;
What's up? I wish you are okay. Your gift was so cute and made me so happy. I'm so grateful. When I opened your gift I thought "She is too good to be a human." You may be an angel. Your letter for me in the journal was special. I felt so special because of you. I can't help myself reading it again and again. My bday was so simple. My mum made a big cake - It was so delicious. My parents and my sister sang bday song. They gave me my gift. It was laugh. Because the hide my gift and I remembered my childhood. hehehe~ But my other sister and brother weren't here. I felt deficient a bit. I forgot to tell!! My family prepared a photograph album for me. It's my bday gift.
I'm looking forard to meeting again with you. I love you. And thanx again.
Love
PinkPanda
PS: I always support you. I believe, you will do your best in university exam. Good luck!!
(I wrote as a birthday girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment