music player

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Bomb of Tear: A Werewolf Boy

You're in trouble, I know. You can't find true film. I'm here for you.
Do you believe Werewolfs? It's a nosense question I know. If I ask "Do you love werewolfs?", what will be your answer?
If not, don't mind. In this film, you will see who is the best werewolf.
Film's name is A Werewolf Boy.
It's about an impossible love.
 
                                            He's our Werewolf Boy. His name is Ki Cheol-su.  He looks terrible, right? But don't mind the appearance. He is too loyal to be a human. His real name is Song Joong Ki.


                                                        He looks handsome, right? Guys, please forbear yourself from falling in love with him!! 
.
The other film stars Park Bo Young. She is  as beautiful as her heart. Because Suni, her name in the film, left her love for Cheol-su. 
                                                  Suni was a lady. Her family was too poor to save Cheol-su.

It was a science fiction film and it was also melodrama. Suni and her family moved to a village. Because Suni's father died and they lost their all share. In their home, there was a barn. Barn was too terrible to enter. Somehow, they met with a boy. He was so horrible. Suni was cutting his hair, teaching how to speak etc... In this time, they fell in love with each other. However there were some problems, A man, who loved Suni, was against this love.
Cheol-su was turning into a werewolf boy, when Suni was in trouble. This scenes show, the speacial effects were amazing. It was also a spectacular film. Actually I couldn't remember musics. Because, when I am crying, I can't hear anyting. It was much moving. I started crying because of a scene and keep crying until the end of movie.
Here come the scene:
In this scene. Cheol-su said his first words. His first words were "Don't go." ........
In my opinion, it's the best film in the world. I laughed, cried, got angried etc. And it explains us real love. Overall, I'm a big fan of A Werewolf Boy. I like the film, although there are much tears.
Wolfs aren't real. But love is real to death.
You can find the real love without a spot. 
Believe love
Love Apink..


No comments:

Post a Comment