music player

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Listen with your ears~!

Hi everyone!!
Do you like Girl's Day? If not, you can love with Something and Expectation. I don't like Girl's Day before I listen Expectation.  When I listened, I liked them. Their concept, sexy concept, is weird. But don't think about concept. Minah voice is really amazing. I listen all song because of her high notes. Something is addictive. They're dancing on floor. It's annoying, yes. But please listen songs with your ears. Not your eyes. I don't like who is selling her/himself for money. But It's their choice. This is a free country, right?


                                         
Also I Miss You is good enough to listen. 
Thanks for reading.
Love Apink
#GirlsDay #Something #Expectation #IMissYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment