music player

Friday, March 27, 2015

A Series Suggestion: Pride and Prejudice

All Saturdays, I start a new series. I'm a series lover. Today, I start Pride and Prejudice and I must say it was awesome. I loved it! They started so quick and finished perfectly. I've also watched 2 episode. Main man character is Choi Jin Hyuk.

 Omg, he is so handsome. His aura is amazing. I love who is main character, it's my policy. You can watch him in Emergency Couple, Fated To Love You. I want to talk about main woman character. She is quite pretty. She cries and laughs naturally. I loved her! Her real name is Baek Jin Hee. I liked her rebel behavior.


I'm pasting the plot here "Pride and Prejudice" is the struggle of investigators who stand up to fight those who weaponize the laws and policies, people and love."  
I hope, when you're in trouble you can see this suggest and watch the series. I know how it feels bad. I love you, series, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin, Apink, life, teachers, lessons, ALL THINGS!! I hope, you love all things, too. 
#WooBin #ChoiJinHyuk #BaekJinHee #NewSeries #ASeriesuggestion


Thanks for reading. 
I hope It wasn't worse than other texts. 
Love Apink

No comments:

Post a Comment