music player

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Try to Being A Social Person~~

Hi all~~ What's up? I'm really fine! I live neatly and try to be social. Being social isn't going well. I realized that I haven't enough friends to meet with them. I mean I have friends but we're not meet with each other. Just in school. It's a pity! But there is a good new! Hang on to your hat! These days, I go to park to ride bicycle! It's amazing, right? Not? OK.
Riding bicycle is... so stressful? Yes, I crash to trees and it hurts!! Also, I try to don't wake dogs up. Because they are big and also seem angry!! Ah... In passing, did you watch Angry Mom? Spot is awesome, but I didn't finish it. I'll finish it, promise!! There is an ost and It's funny! Here coming Ost:

                                         


I can't seem as cool as Yonghwa but.... I ride it cutely!!  












  



I fell only 2 times and crash tress 3 times. I'll be a successful rider!! When I learn how to swim, I'll feel better hahah! So, what's your favorite activities? It's not bad if you haven't an activity. You can      do it clearly! It isn't as hard as it seems. Actually, i feel perfect while riding bicycle. Have a good time dears!!   
Love Apink
Pink Panda

#Ride #Bicycle #AngryMom #OST #Apink 
                                                                         







No comments:

Post a Comment