music player

Sunday, May 31, 2015

One of the Suggestions: School 2015: Who Are You

Hi everyone! Long time no see. At this time, i started a new series! Wowowowo congratulations!! There a lot of series that I haven't watch yet. Series name is School 2015: Who Are You . Did you hear School 2013 or others? I started School 2013 but I didn't finish. I'll start again. School 2015 is amazing!! Let's start with actors/actresses.
The main character is Kim So Hyun. She is 16 years old and she's 17 drama. What a girl!! She is very hardworking so I love her!
Actually there are 2 girls that they look like each other. Let's start with Lee Eun Bi! 

Lee Eun Bi is a girl that lives Love Home (like a orphanage) in Tongyeong.
She is quite hard-working and humane. But someone is take advange of
Eun Bi. They tease Eun Bi. One day, she'll has to leave school. And Eun Bi'll come across 
with her twin Go Eun Byul.
Go Eun Byul is a girl that lives in Seul. She is a stiff girl.
She doesn't same with her twin sister. But we shouldn't be prejudiced, 
She may has some reasons. She is popular in her school. 
Eun Bi isn't as popular as Eun Byul. It's a big evidence that 
possibilities change people around us. Her best friend is Han Yi An. 
Han Yi An is a boy that love Eun Byul. We don't know Eun Byul's emotions to Yi An
 (because of her stiff behavior) but Yi An show that he loves Eun Byul bravely. 
He is a swimmer. He is really good at swimming but we can't say same things about his lessons.
Gong Tae Kwang is um... How can i explain it? There is no word about him. 
You'll understand that what i want to say. He's really funny! Trust me!

It's a really good choice. I'm waiting new episodes! All episodes are more interesting than former episodes. ( I'm not sure about this sentence.) But Third episode is a bit boring but scenarist try to explain events to us. It's a passing episode. hahah Here you are the best scenes:
I said, he is funny!
Why all funniest are about Gong Tae?! haha
When he won a competition! 

Best k-drama boy ever
"Just, I've seen some hair on your shoulder..." hahah
Gong Tae crisis kyaaaaa
I hope you start School 2015: Who Are You and leave a comment about series and my text. 
Love Apink
Pink Panda 
#School #WhoAreYou #Apink #PinkPanda #GoEunByul
#LeeEunBi #GongTaeKwang #HanYiAn









No comments:

Post a Comment