music player

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Be Happy: Kim Woo Bin & Shin Min Ah

Hi guys~ I know, not change introductry sentence. Which words shoild i use? I can't find the best feeling, sorry. Always i introduce to you some series, tw shows etc... Today, I have a bad new. Actually It isn't bad too much. Because my husband find a girl again!!! Honey always has to be womaniser!! Wanna know it? Hold on to your hat! Our husband, Kim Woo Bin, find a new girlfriend......
You were my honey... Still you're my honey! hahah
Gumiho can't change my passionate love.

They became closer during Giardano's endorsement activities. They've been together for 2 months. They've been interested in each other since February. They've dating officially since May. I am shocked really. I can't ship Woo Bin with anyone. Jong Suk, neither. I think, Woo Bin is perfect. Any woman can't be with him. He would be mine!!!! Okay, stop kidding. I heard that T.O.P and Shin Min Ah were together. T.O.P(28) was younger than Shin Min Ah(31). Kim Woo Bin(26) too! T.O.P has a dinosaur face! Woo Bin too!! So, Shin Min Ah likes younger and dino men! My gosh, my other husband Jonghyun too! God, save him! At least, my Jjong be mine. 
Um... I think we, fangirls, shouldn't be like a stalker. Yes, I like my idols/actors/actresses. But that's all. I can imagine like they are mine. But starting want this in real life and being an annoying person is terrible. It means, you gonna be saseng. It's their life. And we have to be understanding. It shouldn't be important more than our life. It's dissapointing but that's real, they will never be mine or yours. If you aren't a famous. If you are, omg comment please!! And they're perfect i must say! Shin Min Ah is too pretty to be a human. I don't need talk about honey's perfect visual. I'll finish after some gifs.



I know you honeyy. But Shin Min Ah moved first. See you in heaven.
-died because of a dissapointed heart-

No comments:

Post a Comment