music player

Friday, July 24, 2015

Do U Remember?: Apink's Comeback

Wowowo~~ Hi everyone!! I'm with a delayed comeback new. Yeeee, my pink girls came back! I couldn't watch music video or listen mp3 version. I was too busy. When I listened first, I didn't like. It was too... simple? Melody going like lalalala and never change. There is no exciting tone. Eunji (who is main vocal) hasn't parts as much as last songs. It's a development, i think. I don't like Eunji and background dancers. All members have talents. Let's listen talents~~:

                                          It isn't awesome wight? But... they have a sweetness aura.
                                          I like them.
My favorite part is first melody. It looks innocent and while Bomi's first part, they look more innocent. Innocent concept's queens haha! Bomi's hair looks really cutie. But It must be damaged too much. And Hayoung looks more like maknae (youngest).
cutiee!!
They publish on 2nd Full album but I've not listened yet. Did you listen? If yes, how was it? I just wondered. Make me think is just some members vocal. Naeun and Chorong still same with before. I can't hear Chorong's voice well. And Naeun's voice is hearing deep during Mr Removed performances. 
I believe you, babes. You can do it!!
Last is... Kyaaaa dance choreography is simple. And it makes me fun. I watched live performance and wowowo started jump. So cute, I'll learn it. 
And this repeat part is like AoA- Like a Cat.
 Look pretty!
I couldn't understand fanchant. I'll cast an eye another time. They also joined Weekly Idol. I'll watch another time hahah. Did you watch? If not, I will leave a link. So you can watch when you want.: Click pls ~ 
Congrats my beautiesss!!!!  
You're too pretty kyaaa!! 
2nd Full Album congrats!!! 

Love Apink 
Pink Panda





No comments:

Post a Comment