music player

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

A Yay Day: Eunji's New Drama

Salut guys!!! Whoaa, I choose a different one at last. It was perceptive, right? Don't you wanna know why i am so joyous? Do you? Do you?
DANDANDAN
Do you follow Apink? If yes, lucky you. Because I can't do it well. Something happening and I know it lately! >.<  Following someone is pretty hard! It's time to declare...
Eun Ji will be main actress for KBS's drama! Heheyt!! I loved her acting in Reply 1997. And in Trot Lover. But Trot Lover was... too cliche? Yes, it was. And the other main actor and Eunji don't clash each other. I didn't like them. I've not watchen The Wind Blows but someone said she was good. I don't know well.

So cutie!! 
Then, let's start. Drama's name is Sassy Go Go. They'll start to shoot on September. New episodes will issue on Monday-Tuesday. And main man actor is Jisoo. Yay!!! Go Bok Dong-ahh!! He is rebellious boy of Angry Mom. I loved him too much!! And other actress- actor is Lee Won-Geun Chae Seo Bin. Who is the first man? I thought it's Jisoo but it may be not. Ahh please!!! Cube (Apink's company) said that They've not confirmed yet. But I believe, Eunji will be main actress!
                                                            Let's rally all awards!! 
We're waiting you Eunji!! Fighting!! 
Congratulations Eunji-ya!
Luv Sassy Go Go
Luv Apink
Pink Panda

                                #EunJi #New #Drama #KBS # Reply1997 #TrotLovers 
                                #TheWindBlows #SassyGoGo #Cube #Accept #It #JiSoo
                                #LeeWonGeun #Chae Seo Bin #Fighting


No comments:

Post a Comment