music player

Monday, February 01, 2016

Book Reaction: The Maze Runner

Hi~~ What's up? I'm on vacation that not like a vacation... I'm really too tired but I suddenly realized that i miss write something! I was soo~ busy, and still.. I was non-job girl, what happened, guys? Ah, whatever. I was studying very hard and couldn't read books and i feel worse when i don't study and get more worse when don't read. vicious circle!!

I read Maze Runner because it was my friend's suggestion. She told me it is sooo~ nice. She gave me the book and i started it. Yes, first 100 pages is always boring but others? Maze Runner was funny already... But there was something make me annoyed!
A teenage boy named Thomas wakes up in a vertically moving box with no memory of his past, other than his name. When the elevator (box) doors open, he is pulled into a glade - with few trees and a wide open plain surrounded by thin forests - by a group of teenage boys who also have no memories besides their name. I took spot from wikipedia because i can't write spot! 
Spot is really successful. It's so fantastic. When i dreamed the book, James Dashner is a good novelist. But problem is he can't make me dreamed the spot. His wording isn't enough sincere. He thinks spot very good but can't write like a novelist. Dashner fans will be angry but when i was reading, i thought that "is it an article?" 
I enjoyed, but not much! I'm not impressed sorry! 
I'm wondering other books but i can't read them anymore! Is there anyone tell me what will be other books? I really wanna know!
Hope to see again, all! I can't write all my feelings! I'll do my best in other!
Love Apink
Pink Panda
#book #more #study #MazeRunner #Thomas #Apink 
#PinkPanda #cyah

No comments:

Post a Comment