music player

Friday, April 01, 2016

I'm Trapped: Cheese In The Trap

Salut~~ What's up? Ah.. I am not busy but I can't find true time to write here. But i saw your visitings! And felt so bad! I decide to write, it doesn't matter what the topic.. Because i wanted to write about not series. But I couldnt..hahah maybe if i get chance for writing, i can write about other topics. Ah, hope to do it!
Actually I write about series that i loved generally. But this time was a big dissapointing! I loved so much, it was so gripping but... Spot was getting terrible day by day and i gave up that! My biggest dissapointed series is Cheese in the Trap......

It was winter vacation. And i woke up early just because i woke up 4 months early it's not easy to sleep until 01:00pm! I saw a series and started. Episodes was going quickly, and impressed so much!
The spot is happen in university. A hardworking students love, friendship etc... That's look predictable, right? But there is something mysteries.. It was so weird!
This is Hong Seol. Her real name is Kim Go Eun.
I loved her expressions and mature behaviour so much!
He is Yoo Jung. His name is Park Hae Jin.
He is psycho, i think. But i want to hug him when he is 
talk about normality. Ah...
He is handsome hahahahah He is Baek In Ho.
Real name is Seo Kang Joon. 
Series started with mystery. Yoo Jung is a psycho that everyone think he is a nice person except Hong Seol. Seol saw his real personality. Yoo Jung was treating Seol, and Seol try to run away from him. Yoo Jung wants to get closer with her. He asks about eating together etc. It was so funny until In Ho's piano...
If you wanna don't get spoiler don't read anymore because warning warning I got angry!
In Ho was wnting to be a pianist. But there was some accident and his hand didn't allow to play piano. He thinks it was because of Yoo Jung. Whatever! Series turn into In Ho's starting to play piano. And sooo boring and annoying. Yoo Jung was like third boy... I don't know who is second but I know scenarist thinks In Ho is first. Ah... Really annoying!
It was webtoon's series. And scenarist changed ALL the spot.wtf And Yoo Jung was promoting as  he is first boy. Ah still so sorry for Hong Seol. She was socutie! 
Maybe you liked, I didn't finish it... Did you like? Or will you watch it? Tell me your opinions and let's get angry to scenarist!
Thanks for writing!
Love Apink
Pink Panda
#CheeseInTheTrap #HongSeol #KimGoEun
#YooJung #ParkHaeJin #SeoKAngJoon
#BaekInHo #dissapointed 




No comments:

Post a Comment