music player

Monday, August 22, 2016

All My Days are Day6

Hi~~ What's up? It's so hot these days and arm pit hahah I had a Korean friend (I said 'had' because she doesn't talk with me. I think she is bored of me ahah) we were talking about weather is so hot. And sweating. She told me about arm pit and ask do i know. I said 'of course, I've a memory about that.' And i told her. I'll tell you, too.
It happened one year ago. It was Sport day. Actually i don't like phys.ed but I like rivaly and teamwork. And what we played was inclued them.( My poor English..) You can do anything to opponent team, there is no rule. You can kick them etc.. Only one aim to do, protecting own mast and touching the other team's masts. It looks so easy right? My team member told me that protect the mast. It was a basketball mast, so I was hugging the mast. We wanted to win, we could do everything for be winner. Finally, the game started. Everyone was so ambitious. I was reclining the mast and kicking who come's to me, I feel like Jackie Chan. It was fantastic. A boy was so close to touch my dear mast. I wanted to hinder him, I kept his arm. It was wet. His arm pit....Omg, I forgot all the things, all my ambitious, my team. I smelled my finger.... They smelled sour, teamworks sweat. I washed my hands so hard. But still I can remember that smell.


I don't know why I told this story. I wanted to tell these days hot, I will introduce you to a hot band. That's Day6. They was promoting with '5live' name during trainee times. They debuted with 'day6' name. They're from JYP. (imagine the whistle) They debuted on 7th September, 2015. Let's talk about members. 

                                                        He is Sungjin. He is guitarist, leader and main vocalist.
                    He was born in 1993. He is from Busan (really talk so cutie, love Busan accent)
His guitar name is Atom. 
His name is Jaehyung. He is main guitarist, vocalist, rapper.
He was born in 1992. He was born on Argentine, When he was 5, his family
moved to California. He was in Kpop Star Season 1. 
He is YoungK. He is from Canada. His English name is Brian. 
Korean name is Younghyun. He doesn't like be called with Brian or Younghyun. 
He was born in 1993. He is bassist, vocalist, rapper.
He is Wonpil. He was born in 1994. He is synthesizer
and vocalist. He is full of aegyo haha
He is Dowoon. He was born in 1995. 
He is drummer and maknae. 
He is Junhyeok. He was born in 1993.
He was keyboardist, vocalist. But now,
he left the group. Because he was dating
a fan and scandals scandals etc..
All members is good at vocal. They're composing their songs, and want to being famous with 'music'. So they don't go varierty. Only radios and concerts. I think it's so cool. I really want to go to their concert. Let's talk about their songs.

They debuted with a mini album.
 The title song is 'Congratulations'
Their album's name is 'The Day'. 
And First mini album's best song is 'colors' i think.
I like these songs. But all songs in this album is so good.
All songs can be title song. 
They only do showcase during 'Congratulations' promotes. They officialy did debut stage with their comeback song what named 'Letting Go' ( My poor English again)
That's a seperation song like 'Congratulations'
I really like 'Letting Go' Especially YoungK's 
angry rap. Ahh,, really love themm


Their 2nd Mini album 'Daydream' is very good. (again again)
And my favorite song is 'Hunt'. 
But you should listen all album songs, you will never regret.
They have a lot of covers.
One of my favorite cover is 'Nobody'
I really love them and they make my sweaty days better. I love you guys. Do your best and show them who is 뭔들. Let's fangirlling Day6 girls hahah Finally, I will show you  funny video.

They're funny, talented and creative.
Love and support them!
And please love Apink too.
See you 여러분~~










No comments:

Post a Comment