music player

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Change is Good

Hi everyone~ Really long time i didn't write anything. But i always check the visits. And sometimes there was so many visitors. Oh hey, please show sign of life like comment me. Or just read it, i don't care >_<  There are so many changes in my life in this year - really big, huge! - but that is the most exciting hahah.. That's exactly.... exactlyy.....

The new blog theme! Yes, I changed all things. Colours, concept, the name of the blog it was " Apink Paradise" i changed with "Pinkie or Punku". Last cursor was panda, now is Mocking Jay. - God, yes! - Icon was a panda (i realized that all things were about panda, pink.So boring) and now is B.A.P icon huhaho. I really bored during changing but now i feel better. And playlist! My playlists are always short but that's my style. I don't like thinking about what i listened today. Just wrtie the first coming songs. These days, I listen Day6, B.A.P and Adele. I can't be bored with their songs. Idk why and i don't change my playlist so much -it means 5-6 times in a year hahah- 
I comeback guys~~ Talk with me, Waiting for you~~ 
Love Apink
Pink Panda

#ChangeisGood #Day6 #B.A.P #comeback
#Adele 



No comments:

Post a Comment