music player

Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Serieslover's Diary: The Girl Who Can See Smells

Hi guys~!! I said that I start a series ever Friday. And this Friday, I keept my promise and started a series. - it's not a promise but I couldn't find true phrase.- This series name is The Girl Who Can See Smells! Wahaha!! Your reaction was like that, right? But don't be hesitate for series name! I've also finished all episodes! It's a current series so you can't wait for new series. Like me! It was so exciting hoho!
The main actor is Park Yoochun! He's a member of JYJ. And he acted loads of series. And I must say, his series are perfect!

His name is Choi Moo Gak. He's a policeman who want to be a member of homicide detective. 
Reason is... Serial Killer killed his sister Choi Eun Sol. He was so sadness and he lost him senses.
If you dislocate him arm, he can't feel anything. Also he can't savor foods. So he can quaff
a cup of hot coffe and eat a lot. 
The main actress is Shin Se Kyung! I heard her but I didn't watch her any series. She's doing a good job!
Her name was Choi Eun Sol. Serial Killer killed her parents. And she saw killer. When she was escaping, a car hit her. And she's coma for 193 days. When she woke up, she doesn't remeber anything and one of the her eyes is blue! And her blue eyes can see smells! A detective is acting like her father. And now, her name is Oh Cho Rim. She wants to be a comedian. She's a energetic girl and you'll be love her episode by episode! haha
Moon Gak and Cho Rim have to help each other for carry on their bussiness. 
Overall, it's really funny. Acting is... Yes, they aren't soooo good. But they don't acting egregiously. I believe, they will develop theirselfes. And also OST's are so cute! Here comes the my favorite scenes:

It's really engraving right? But I loved it!
They're playing Go-Stop. So cuteee!!
May I give some spoiler? I'm hearing your voice. You're exclaim Noooo!
When She proved that can see smells.


She took a sign from Jungshin!!

A case that how he's eating!
All times, a comedian should be ready!!! 
I hope, you'll see my text and start this series when you're in trouble. 
Thanks for reading.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Love Apink 
                                #The #Girl #Who #Can #See #Smells #ParkYoochun
                                #ChoiMooGak #ShinSeKyung #OhChoRim #ChoiEunSol
                                #Liked #It

No comments:

Post a Comment